No products in the cart.
Handleless Kitchen Doors – High Gloss Grey
£14.00 – £85.75
A stunning lacquered handleless door in a super smooth high gloss light grey…
At 22mm thick you are getting a great heavyweight solid door and plenty of room to get your hands in the J Pull Profile. Multiple coats of lacquer ensure one of the best crisp reflections of any high gloss handleless door on the market – and they carry the FIRA Gold Award which is the ultimate mark of product excellence within the furniture industry!
One of the best quality handleless doors on the market today. Manufactured and sprayed in Italy using state of the art technology, these doors have an amazing finish with multiple coats of lacquer which gives them a crisp clean reflection unlike many cheaper versions.
The doors are 22mm in thickness which makes the J Pull profile much more solid and easier to get your hand into.
We currently offer this door in White, Cream and Light Grey in High Gloss Versions.
Please see the related item links for matching panels, cornice, pelmet etc
Why Sprayed/Lacquered Doors?
The reason for choosing a lacquered door would be to get a high level of gloss with a great reflection whilst keeping a seamless edge and also being able to have integrated handles like on this door:
– Lacquered Doors are composed of an MDF core which is then prepared ready to pass through a fully automated spray coating machine multiple times. All controlled by lasers this ensures a smooth even finish of only the highest quality and reflection.
– With vinyl wrapped doors, you are pressing a thin film of vinyl onto the MDF core and so any specs of dust/glue or surface imperfections show through – creating that dreaded orange peel effect on high gloss wraps.
– Acrylic Faced/Edged doors currently offer the highest level of gloss but many people want a handleless door which cannot be done with acrylic or maybe a seamless edge with no joins which then has a small bevel / softened edge. The reason for wanting a seamless edge (other than aesthetics) is that over time, edged doors can start to attract dirt in the join between the door and its edging. (On many acrylic colours and types of edging – like the brushed steel and glass effect edge – this isn’t an issue as it would never be seen)
-Our handleless kitchen doors are manufactured and sprayed in Italy, and are produced to the very highest quality and spec possible using CNC and robotic processing and automated spray painting machinery.
-Material: 22mm MDF core with a surface finish of multiple coats of polyester paint.
-To ensure durability, quality and a high spec finish, the paint/lacquer is applied using fully automated machinery to ensure a smooth and consistent thickness of finish.
-Multiple passes are done to achieve a much smoother glass like finish than most sprayed doors and this also gives an even paint coating around the J-Pull handle profile which is where many doors of this style fail.
Awards & Tests
-FSC Certified, Fira Gold Award, BS 6222:Part 3, Fira Standard 41/6250.
-22mm Door Thickness with J Profile
-High Gloss Light Grey Sprayed/Lacquered Face and Edges.
-Back of door is a laminate in a matching colour of grey in a matt/satin finish.
-Suggested Board Match: Egger U708 Light Grey
Hinge Hole Information
Hinge Holes can be drilled in these doors at a cost of 75p per hole using the drop down menus above. Please see the information below for details:
Hinge Hole Specification
– 35mm Diameter
– 13mm Depth
– Drilled at 22.5mm from door edge to hole centre
Hinge Hole Locations
– Standard Drilling: 98mm from top and bottom of door to hole centre
(This drilling will suit all of our cabinets on this website)
IMPORTANT: All manufacturers use different drilling locations and so you have the option above to enter your own measurements if you wish. Please see the below link for a guide on determining your required hinge hole location:
IMPORTANT: Once hinge holes are drilled the item becomes a made to order product and so cannot be returned unless faulty
These doors are a stocked item. It takes 2 to 3 working days to pick/pack the doors and they are then despatched via a 48hr courier – So please allow up to 5 working days. We always do our best to get them out sooner if possible though!
All products on our website carry the same postage costs which are:
-Total Order under £150 = £7.99
-Total Order £150 to £375 = £14.99
-Total Order over £375 = FREE!
We feel this is one of the most important stages and nearly always neglected for kitchen doors. We do our best to make sure that customers receive the goods in the same condition they leave our factory. Orders are packed into bundles, all wrapped, with heavy duty corner protectors and thick polystyrene and then strapped into strong cardboard boxes.
This range of doors and components carries an industry leading 10 year guarantee. Full details of the guarantee are available upon request or in our FAQ section.
We guarantee you wont find a better quality door…. We have spent many years testing and trying out different materials, manufacturers and machining processes and we will only sell products of the highest quality – Just read our customer reviews or order a sample today!…
These doors carry the FIRA Gold Award – The ultimate mark of product excellence within the furniture industry, giving you reassurance that it meets all necessary standards and much more.