Our range of cream / ivory flatpack kitchen wall units, chosen by us for their high quality and tool-less clever design …
We have been selling ‘Clicbox’ cabinets for several years now, and have had nothing but excellent reviews and ratings about them.. Just some of the advantages compared to traditional flat pack cabinets include:
- No Tools, No Glue = No missing fittings!
- Joints that click along entire length = Stronger than traditional cam and dowel systems and no visible fittings!
- 5 Times Faster to Assemble = Huge savings in labour.
- Flatpack = 67% saving in storage/van space and great for apartments on high level floors.
- All Components can be assembled without tools/glue – Legs, Hanging Brackets, Centre Post etc!
These cabinets are of the highest quality and manufactured in 18mm MFC with solid 8mm back panels for rigidity and all leading edges are lipped in 1mm ABS for an extra tough finish which will stand the test of time.
Please have a look through the above tabs to view the cabinet specifications, fitting and product videos for all the information you need!
Please Note: The 300mm Curved Unit and the Internal Curved Wall Unit do not use the clic technology and must be screwed together and/or cam & dowel.
NEED MATCHING BASE UNITS OR LARDER UNITS?..