Bi-fold hinge for corner cabinets where 2 doors are required to be joined together.
Most bi-fold hinges need a ‘pie cut’ hinge hole in one of the doors which is a very awkward hole to drill and many manufacturers will not do it. These hinges do not require this type of hole. They need just a standard 35mm cup, and so are easily fitted.
This Hettich bi-fold hinge incorporates many features:
- 50 – 65 Degree opening angle
- 3 way adjustment for perfect gap alignment
- Concealed release catch for secure and quick mounting/de-mounting of the cabinet door
- Standard drilling pattern to suit most cabinets – 2no Euro Screws (32mm Centres)
- Optional cam adjustable mounting plate for easy height adjustment
- COVER CAPS NOT INCLUDED
Please watch the product video for more information
(NOTE: Main image show hinge arm cover cap which is no longer available)